Here are some simple things you can do yourself to easily improve and upgrade your RV. RV East Coast has put together a great video and we’ve collected links to the items they discuss.
The items you’ll need for your easy RV upgrades
The following items can be found on Amazon and many other RV DIY outlets.
- Zinus Mattress
- Hatchlift Bed Gas Struts
- Retractable Clothes Line
- Xogolo Paper Towel and Towel Rack
- Command Large Utility Hook Mega Pack
- Kotap Ball Bungee
- Foldable Ottoman
- Wall Sconce Light Fixture
- First Alert Fire Extinguisher
- Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Screen Door Cross Handle
- Stromber CC275 Bike Rack
- Let’s Go Bike Rack
- Standard Battery Box
- Plastic Ammo Box
- Magnetic Door Catch and Holder
- Cabin or Storage Lighting Fixture
- Haloview MC7108 Wireless Backup Camera
- Cargo Bike Rack / Roof Mount
Also check out…
5 Simple RV Upgrades
Be sure to join the discussion and leave a comment.
We love hearing from you!